Interested in joining? Print this application and bring it with you or just stop in! MembershipApp.pdf
RIA Island Oasis Cafe Menu – Click Here!
Find some great health and fitness information here!
You are eligible to patronize the RIA Community Fitness Center if you are:
- Active duty military or a family member.
- Member of the RC or a family member , which includes Ready Reserve, National Guard and ROTC cadet.
- Delayed Entry recruit.
- Retired military or a family member.
- Veteran with 100% service-connected disability, honorably discharged.
- DOD APF/NAF civilian employee, retired DOD civilian or a family member.
- DOD contract personnel or technical representative who works full time on the installation.
- Non-DOD federal employee working on the installation.
- From any other category identified in Army Regulation 215-1, (contact the center for clarification).
Family members are established as in accordance with Army Regulation 640-2 as being a lawful spouse…children under the age of 21 and unmarried…children over the age of 21 to the age of 23 who are enrolled full-time in an institution of higher learning as long as they remain unmarried and dependent upon the sponsor for over 50% of their support.
The center entitles you to use the following free basic center services: Use of locker rooms, running track, weight room, basketball court areas, climbing wall, circuit room, cardio room and racquetball courts.
Road guard vests must be worn when running or walking outside when headlights are required. They are available to be checked out at the front desk and must be returned the same day.
We offer weight room orientation classes by appointment – just ask at the front desk.
There are daily-use lockers at no fee (bring your own lock.) Use of locker rooms also includes showers, dry sauna and steam room.
Fitness Class Schedule
*all classes and sessions are subject to change and cancellation, please call the Fitness Center to verify prior to coming.